Monday 19 April 2010

Manic Weeks

I missed my deadline...

Oh drat and I was doing so well, don't you just hate it when life intrudes and you find that, all your hard work and effort just got swept away on the rising tide that was people trying to get your attention...

Tammy can you do this, Tammy can you do that? please Tammy I need this favour...

Argggg, it's one of those really annoying bugbears, that everything bad, or remotely not good, must come all at the same time, untill you are drowning in so much crap that you wished you had noticed the elephant in the room so much earlier than you did,.. (yes that is an old joke)

And of course you can only deal with one crisis at a time, but when they all hit at once which one do you pick and how can you even pick one over the other?

I should be bogged down in tables and pie charts to see who needed help more, and how urgent each case was, but as always I didn't and I ran around like a headless chicken and made do with how much I could give...

That's all you can do right?

Rant over now onto the good stuff lol

So I was catching up on some much needed loving this past week... from of course my lovely gents, and I got asked this question...

How do you know what to say during sex?

I answered thus... well I don't really I suppose I just say what is in my head.

But I suppose to this Gent whom I know reads my blog, I can supply this ...

Please click for a larger version ( I don't expect you to be able to read it, when it is this size :P)

Maybe this will help you.

Anyway... Lets see what else...

Oh yes between doctors and vets and traveling to see family I will be extreamly busy again this week, not to mention my Birmingham mini tour coming up on Wednesday.

I am wondering if I should print this and hang it on my hotel door... Though I am thinking it may cause a few to many stares and a possible knock on the door, it did tickle my funnybone though, and I thought I would share.



Anyway I best be dashing off for now...more of the dastardly appointments (of the not so nice kind) to over-see.

P.S I apoligise for any typo's as I was rushing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment