Monday 3 May 2010

Funny Fridays…

I propose that there is not enough fun in the world and so I will be adding a page to this blog and posting funny anecdotes that I have come across in my week that have made me laugh…

I am hoping that this will help cheer up some of my gloomier friends and patients ( yes Nurse Tammy to the rescue)…

I have noticed of late that instead of the spring cheer there has been somewhat of a winter whiplash in the effect of being gloomy, now this is normally caused by lack of daylight in most patients and lack of upstanding men and women making each other laugh, usually the winter blues is the cause…
So I have designated myself Nurse Cheer and decided that I will scroll through endless supplies of funnies to find you the laughter material that is needed to make this spring one of Joy.
Of course I will also be taking my usual assortment of extra ciricular activities and giving some patients some serious one to one medical help to really chase those blues away.

If you would like to apply to have a particular funny that tickled your bones featured then feel free to e-mail me and I will take a look.

Also required will be a research assistant who will assess each case on it’s merits to see if it qualifies, for a more in depth search for those blues.




Much loves for now

Tammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment