Tuesday 6 April 2010

My Photo-shoot milarky

New pictures

Which are already up, yes I did say I was lax at this blogging thing, I am getting better…
Anyway Pictures were due and done on the 1st of April 2010, what a farce…

I got up at 7 got everything ready, or thought I did, got to the train station and I had a gent walk up to me and ask for a light, then he says… your Chloe right?
Err no darling’ I’m the other one I would be Tammy.
Of course I have no make up on, I am in travel clothes, and my hair is tied up in a pony tail, Just perfect I thinks…

Not that I don’t look good or close to what I do with make up, but I guess it’s a defence thing you know…
Anyway I feel uncomfortable and the gent is talking to me… err just to clarify I am not on working hours.

Did we not cover don’t approach WG’s in the street in the 101 that all clients get?… It’s a BIG NO! NO!
Not cause we don’t want to talk to you out of office hours but you don’t know what we are doing and you are intruding on our personal time and space.

Anyway, that totally threw my whole head space out of sync, my lists of things I needed to accomplish where I had to be, travel directions, what platforms and stations for the tube, did I have everything, etc, etc.

So I am polite and courteous, and carry on about my arrangement in a less than orderly fashion, as my head is now in dis-array.

I manage to get on the train, and get off at Euston only to look up as the train pulls in to find the same gent getting off the same carriage, now I deliberately use the opposite exit, to exit and hope that he hasn’t noticed me.. No such luck he then strikes up a further conversation, by this point my head is seriously considering getting back on the train, and making a swift exit, but I made a date with my photographer and had already called him to confirm that morning that I would arrive at 11am promptly. So my mind thinks banalities what can I say without sounding rude, because I am not by nature a rude person, and it comes up with how dull and lifeless Euston station is, architecturally, unbeknownst to me the guy is into that, that’s it Tammy my brain scream pick the only topic that the guy knows about…
Anyway after making a few comments, I pipe up well got to dash take care and scarper like a tornado.

I get onto the underground and manage without fuss to get to my photographers in South Kensington. Kudos to me for that, least I didn’t get lost this time…

I am there at 11am sharp, I get my kit out for the pictures only to discover that I have not in fact got all my checklist (which was in my head) and can now do nothing about it, Drat and double Drat.
On top of which I noticed my zipper burst and I had been walking about London with a burst zipper, well at least I now knew why I had all the funny looks off complete strangers… oh well.

So the shoot progresses, and by the end I am totally exhausted… not cause I did a work out or anything else but the mental preparation and getting there then having the shoot, was not as orderly as I would have liked…

So once the shots were done I got dressed and Called Jasmin, whom I was to have lunch with and told her I would be about an hour… and I will leave it there and let you read my Jasmin Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment