Tuesday 19 October 2010

Spilling the beans.




Do I, don’t I?

Ok here is the thing I am not fond of having my dirty laundry aired for the masses, and I am so not into competing for the top spot, I am happy just being me.

But it would seem that this little snag needs to be addressed as y’all (yes my love for Americanisms is showing) won’t stop pestering me about it, so here is the inside scoop.

Yes the fantastical fantasy duo is disbanded.

What led to this is NOT up for discussion by me, you will not hear anything about the cause of this from me.

I don’t do gossiping, and I don’t really care for the top spot, as I just can’t be bothered, I would rather focus my energies into what I do best.

So for all those asking, please stop, as it can get tiresome telling people that it is nothing to do with them.

I am not in a playground, and I don’t need people to “be on my side’’ I just want people to understand that Yes Chloe and I worked together, Yes we had a good time doing it, and now we have gone our separate ways.

You will also not hear me badmouthing Chloe, in any manner shape or form, as it’s not my thing, So for those people ‘stirring’ the pot to try, and get something to happen, please get a life!

Chloe is a lovely person, and also very good at what she does, and I will never state anything to the contrary as that is what I honestly believe.

I have and will continue to recommend her to any who ask, as I did and still think she is good at what she does.

So can we please now stop playing in the playground and come back to the adult world, where people make choices and that is all there really is to it?

Subject closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment